Oracle Administration by Dimlar Consulting
Oracle DBAs - What they do
As Oracle DBAs, Dimlar Oracle Consultants understand very well the Oracle Database Layout.
They install and configure an Oracle Softwae, create and manage databases.
Very often they need to move data between databases or import and export with external sources. They have an excellent understand and effectively use DBA and dynamic views.
To preserve the security and the business logic of applications they create and manage users and their privileges.
Oracle DBAs - Administration Issues
- Oracle Database Layout
- Physical Objects
- Logical Objects
- Oracle Installation and Configuration
- Software Installation
- Creating and Managing a Database and Tablespaces
- Creating a Database
- Managing Tablespaces
- Managing an Oracle Instance
- Importing and Exporting Data
- Moving Data between Databases
- The Data Dictionary Views, DBA Views, V$ Views
- Creating and Managing Users and Roles